(1) The General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of
any contract between M-Mission, 55 Avenue de Cannes, Les Pins bleus C, 06160 Juan les Pins, France, represented by Laureen Warrington and the
customer (hereinafter: Customer) and their respective legal successors.
(2) M-Mission renders services and delivers goods exclusively on the basis of its General Terms and Conditions.
Terms of payment
(1) The purchasing price is due immediately on conclusion
of contract and will be debited from customer's account in advance.
Direct debit transactions or debit entries against credit cards will be
effected on completion of the order.
(2) All prices are quoted at current rates.
(3) Customer is entitled to pay by credit card, cheque, Paypal or direct debit.
(4) Should customer fail to settle, and in particular
reverse an effected payment, or should circumstances come to the
attention of M-MISSION that question customer's creditworthiness, M-MISSION is entitled to demand immediate payment of all outstanding
(5) In case of returned debit notes in direct debit
transactions, or reversed credit card transactions, M-MISSION reserves
the right to charge a reasonable handling fee in each case, except in
cases where the customer is not responsible for the returned debit note
or reversed credit card transaction.
(6) All shipping costs, especially for packing, transport
costs, transport insurance and deliveries shall be borne by customer.
All prices and surcharges are billed by M-MISSION in line with the price
lists valid at point in time of provision and handover to shipment.
(7) Should M-MISSION be billed for additional shipping costs
due to customer quoting an incorrect delivery address, or an incorrect
addressee, said costs are to be borne by customer, except where customer
is not liable for the incorrect statements.
(8) Until all accounts have been settled, M-MISSION reserves right of ownership on any goods delivered.
(9) Should the customer be in default of payment of the
purchasing price, M-MISSION reserves the right to repossess the items
subject to retention of ownership after issuing a reminder and after the
period of grace stated in the reminder has elapsed. This assertion of
retention of ownership and the repossession or distraint of the goods by M-MISSION shall not be deemed as a withdrawal from the contract, except
in cases where compelling legal reasons, in particular the provisions
governing consumer credit mandate the contrary.